This is the online application site for the available PhD positions at the Doctoral School for Dependable Electronic-Based Systems. We currently have an opening for PhD positions in "Dependable Electronic-Based Systems". The deadline for submitting an application was January 02, 2022, but it is still possible to apply until January 31, 2022.
To submit your application, please follows the steps listed below.
1. Create a new account by selecting "I'm a new user and want to create an account" and pressing the "Create Account" button. Then login.
2. Click on "Start new paper".
3. Fill in the necessary details (Title, Authors, Abstract).
4. Upload a single PDF file containing:
The PDF file can be uploaded by clicking the button below "Submission" (note that the file can be at most 10.2 MB).
5. Under "Topics - Select any topics that apply to your paper", please tick which of the five available positions you would like to apply for.
6. Press 'Save changes' to finalize your application.
DISCLAIMER: note that this platform (HotCRP) is normally used to submit papers at conferences and workshops: that is why you will find wordings like "Start new paper", "Title", "Authors", or "Abstract". In essence, you can treat the submission of your job application as a paper submission: the document you submit is a PDF file in both cases, after all :-)